Clear all

What is it that make people leave GT?

Page 1 / 4

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi all,

So as you are all aware, GT's activity level has been up and down like a yo yo over the past few months.

That is to be expected on all forums, and happens all the time. Unfortunately its noticed here more as we have less members.

What im looking for here is feedback as to why YOU think people are not hanging around.

No offense will be taken by anything on this thread, its your chance to put your views across.

Is it the staff?

Is it the amount of forums we have?

SPEAK! 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
18 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

This is s great way to understand the reasons to why.

A lot of people leave because they are mainly kids and want to be made admin. Then get told no and leave. That's one reason I believe they leave. As I've had people pming me about it.

(@BreeZyHD)
New RivalGamer

IMO I think its just the activity off the site all to do with is people come here for modded lobbies and then they leave again, We need to attract other people other then modders and not just kids that don't listen and just want to get into a modded lobby,

I have advertised on countless forums and banned from them that don't really specify in gaming i.e Graphics forums stuff like that but i think because off the activity they don't want to join.

50% off the kids that do join are fine and do stick around, But like GlitchyTea said most off the kids that come here think they can have power straight away and not put the effort in to earn it.

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

The reason why I left the first time was because of life. A lot of us have life throwing shit at us at the wrong time and we choose to focus on that. But as BreeZyHD said, we need to attract other people. Not just modders.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Erm, imo some forums on the site are messy, but they can be easily cleaned up. Also, I think previous mods didn't exactly help by letting people post in the wrong sections. But hey ho.

Page 1 / 4