Notifications
Clear all

What i'm going to say at my grandma's funeral.

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

First off, allow me to start with a quote "Don't remember me how I was when I was sick, remember me how I was when I wasn't."
We're all here today to say "Goodbye" to Grandma Ruby. A woman that was full of life, smiles, and love.
She was a strong woman and has been through a lot and now is at peace. She survived a stroke when doctors said she wouldn't.
I remember my mom telling me that Grandma didn't want to be seen in that hospital bed without make-up on.
But as I think about it, she didn't need make-up. You can't put make-up on a personality.
Her personality knew no make-up. Her personality was better than anyone's i've ever knew.
I remember her always taking my brothers and I to McDonalds and letting us get whatever we wanted.
The day she passwed away, that night I couldn't sleep. I don't like to show my emotions but when someone as great as her passes, you can't hold your emotions.
We can all learn a lot of things from her. She pulled through so much for us. She never thought of herself.
She was a light in all of our lives. I remember when I walked next to her in my JROTC uniform and told her that I want to join the Marine Corps.
She said "I am so proud of you. I love you."
I know the day I join and graduate from bootcamp, she will be right there watching me smiling.
Heaven got more than just an angel.
I've noticed that a lot of us fight when a loved one has passed away, but for what? Why are we fighting and arguing?
Life is short and if grandma was alive today, she would agree with me.
She didn't like anyone to be mad or sad.
Grandma was like a mom to each and everyone of us.
Look to your left, now to your right.
Those are people who love you and we take advantage of their love everyday.
We were all blessed to have her in our life and I guarantee you, she would say we are all blessings to her.
Funerals are to mourn the death of a loved one, but she wouldn't want that. She would want us to be happy of the life she had.
She inspires me to live for each day. It was time for her to walk into the light where she is at peace and not in pain.
We cuss at drivers, we get mad when someone cuts us off, we get mad at the littlest things. For what? To carry that burden with us?
A lot of y'all are asking yourself and God "Why?".
The death of a loved one is not meant to be understood, it's meant to be accepted.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

We all have one thing in common. It's a grandmother who will be there for you whenever you need them. A women with so much wisdom and love which she is ready give to you. You're going to make your family proud when you stand up and give this speech, you're probably going to make people tear up too. As I did. One thing I have hated in my life is that I never got to say goodbye to my grandmother, but I still think about her and I know she is with me and proud of me. When you're giving your speech, she'll be with you, hearing what you say and be proud to call you her grandson.

Thoughts to your family and friends, and rest in peace to a women who sounds so loving and amazing in every way.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

We all have one thing in common. It's a grandmother who will be there for you whenever you need them. A women with so much wisdom and love which she is ready give to you. You're going to make your family proud when you stand up and give this speech, you're probably going to make people tear up too. As I did. One thing I have hated in my life is that I never got to say goodbye to my grandmother, but I still think about her and I know she is with me and proud of me. When you're giving your speech, she'll be with you, hearing what you say and be proud to call you her grandson.

Thoughts to your family and friends, and rest in peace to a women who sounds so loving and amazing in every way.

Come on man. You're going to make tears come to my face. I am sorry about your loss and I know she wouldn't want you to call it a regret. Our grandparents don't want us to watch them die. I know your grandmother is proud of you.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Come on man. You're going to make tears come to my face. I am sorry about your loss and I know she wouldn't want you to call it a regret. Our grandparents don't want us to watch them die. I know your grandmother is proud of you.

This is becoming one big feels trip man

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Wow man, this is absolutely brilliant, you wrote this so well that I could literally feel the emotions through this.

Page 1 / 2