What if you only wa...

Notifications
Clear all

What if you only wanted to blur specific places and not everything!

I Like Women
Topic starter
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

*-- Today I will be teaching you the simple way to blur any specific place--*

+- Requirement -+
+. Photoshop(any versions if it has the tools that is needed for this tutorial to go on)
+. The knowledge

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Step 1 : Create a new layer any size, and put in any background you want to start using
Here is my example :

Step 2 : Decide what part you do not want to blur out. I do not want to blur the person in this picture and only blur the background that is behind her. What I use to separate her and the background is laso tools.
Example:

Step 3: Once you have hover all over the layer you want to separate, you by now want to press ctrl + c and then ctrl + v to paste the new layer of that you have selected out.
Example:

This is how it should be once you did the step 3.

Step 4: Once you have completed my step 3 , you now select the background layer and start using the Gaussian blue from filter > blue > Gaussian
Example:

Step 4: You now have completed the tutorial ! increase and decrease the blur as much as you want.
Completed :

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

This is really awesome, keep it up! 😀

BoliBerrys
(@BoliBerrys)
Trusted RivalGamer

~Snip~

Instead of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V you can just select the image, press Ctrl+Shift+I, and then blur it 😛
Or, Ctrl+J 😛

I Like Women
Topic starter
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Instead of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V you can just select the image, press Ctrl+Shift+I, and then blur it :p
Or, Ctrl+J :p

I do it my way, I don't care. =C