Notifications
Clear all

walking dead s5

Page 3 / 3

(@Amnesys)

I cant wait its going to be epic but apparently they have cut scenes out of the new season because they where to graphic.

(@TheDonBro)

According to what I have been told about the book version of The Walking Dead, there is loads of missed out parts on the TV version. From what I have heard the Terminus isn't a very nice place to go to, we shall have to wait and see I guess.

Wavy
(@Wavy)

I cannot wait for this... True story though! Because Daryl has never been with a woman, and because the show's creators want to relate to all types of people, they were debating about making Daryl gay. What would you guys think about this change if it is given the go ahead? Personally, I prefer his character to be straight. I have absolutely nothing against Homosexuals so do not assume things of me.
Inb4 this turns into a gay pride thread.

(@TheDonBro)

I cannot wait for this... True story though! Because Daryl has never been with a woman, and because the show's creators want to relate to all types of people, they were debating about making Daryl gay. What would you guys think about this change if it is given the go ahead? Personally, I prefer his character to be straight. I have absolutely nothing against Homosexuals so do not assume things of me.
Inb4 this turns into a gay pride thread.

Don't mind gay's (AT ALL) but if Daryl of all MENLY MEN, turn's gay I'm going to walk to where they film it all and smash 7 shades of sh*t out of the creators...

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Page 3 / 3