Notifications
Clear all

Vapers

Page 4 / 6

(@Amazing)

I pefer to get the nicotine vape becauses it tastes better but it is addictive but it never gets to me..

(@Caboose)

I pefer to get the nicotine vape becauses it tastes better but it is addictive but it never gets to me..

That's because Nicotine is a Addictive chemical. THC however is only addictive to about 3% of people out of every about 500 people if not more. THC being the chemical in "weed", but it can be mentally addictive, anything can be mentally addictive.

(@Amazing)

For me its not addictive had weed couple of times (Dont Judge Friend convinced me to do it) got stoned but never got that feeling i want more thats the same as smoking

(@Caboose)

For me its not addictive had weed couple of times (Dont Judge Friend convinced me to do it) got stoned but never got that feeling i want more thats the same as smoking

With vaping you have a 50/50 chance of getting addicted because you get nowhere near the amount of Nicotine you do in a cig. I wasn't addicted to cigs for about a year, but continuous smoking lead me up like this, 1 cig a week, then 2 cigs a week, then 3 cigs a week, then half a pack a week, and now it's a pack a day.

(@Amazing)

Wow A Pack A Day...

Try To Stop Your Lungs Gonna Get Fucked That Much can cause Lung Cancer

Tbh i have vapes not cig if i do have cig its like 2 -3 puffs

Page 4 / 6