Clear all

Vapers

Page 2 / 6

(@Amazing)

Lmao :tearsofjoy:

You Just Said It

Zero
(@Zero)

I vape, but need to buy a new one as my last one up and broke on me. I do have a hookah in the mean time lol

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

I vape, but need to buy a new one as my last one up and broke on me. I do have a hookah in the mean time lol

Yeah, I should upgrade too, but no money right now. And I also have hookah, but ever since I moved house, I don't know where it is. Must dig it up during this weekend.

(@Caboose)

I smoke, and I vape, I prefer to smoke, but vaping is my last resort when I have no cigs on hand, The only reason I even started vaping was to "try" to quit smoking, it just does not work for me, I mean if I vape, i'll smoke less if I have some vape liquid sitting around but currently I have none, however vaping is the safer way to go and can help you stop smoking because Vape depending on what kind you buy have Nicotine, trying to describe the vap nicotine percentage and so on can go on for days on how many types there are and on how much nicotine is in set vape, but tbh if you put your mind to it, it can again help you stop smoking. Even alot of vapes have thc 😉 But that's a whole different topic.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

I smoke, and I vape, I prefer to smoke, but vaping is my last resort when I have no cigs on hand, The only reason I even started vaping was to "try" to quit smoking, it just does not work for me, I mean if I vape, i'll smoke less if I have some vape liquid sitting around but currently I have none, however vaping is the safer way to go and can help you stop smoking because Vape depending on what kind you buy have Nicotine, trying to describe the vap nicotine percentage and so on can go on for days on how many types there are and on how much nicotine is in set vape, but tbh if you put your mind to it, it can again help you stop smoking. Even alot of vapes have thc 😉 But that's a whole different topic.

I know quite a lot of people who have quit smoking because of vaping, they just can't stop vaping now.

Page 2 / 6