Tutorials Section i...

Notifications
Clear all

Tutorials Section in Graphics forum

Page 2 / 2

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

Agreed we should have something a bit more organised, however I dont think we should get too hung up on the idea of loads of sub forums. Prefixes do the job just as well and avoids lots of forum's with little in them.

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Agreed we should have something a bit more organised, however I dont think we should get too hung up on the idea of loads of sub forums. Prefixes do the job just as well and avoids lots of forum's with little in them.

Correct. I feel it should just be broadened more. What we have in there is "Signatures" and "Photoshop". There are plenty of other Graphics that come into play besides signatures, so we should change the name of that sub-forum to have it apply to all (Avatars, YouTube banners, etc) . As for Photoshop, I take that as a section meant for showing off GFX and giving help to anyone who needs it within the program. I also think that should be renamed.

Topic starter
(@Legless)

I agree, we should have better sub-sections.
"Gallery"
"Shops and Services"
"Requests"
"How-To's"
I am avoiding naming things similar to that one site we do not talk about.

Dumbledore's not afraid to say his name... "you know who" 😉 *Harry Potte

Correct. I feel it should just be broadened more. What we have in there is "Signatures" and "Photoshop". There are plenty of other Graphics that come into play besides signatures, so we should change the name of that sub-forum to have it apply to all (Avatars, YouTube banners, etc) . As for Photoshop, I take that as a section meant for showing off GFX and giving help to anyone who needs it within the program. I also think that should be renamed.

You put in the suggestion and we'll work it out. I am currently doing a massive overview of new forums which takes time so I'll lock this thread and you suggest what you said. 🙂

Page 2 / 2