The Siege is almost...

Notifications
Clear all

The Siege is almost upon us.

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Siege)
New RivalGamer

Yo guys what is up it's your man Siege here, so allow me to introduce myself to ya'll. I'm a 32 year old qualified Web Designer, with years of experience behind my belt, however this isn't my job for those of you wondering. I'm actually a Bank Manager, I have 2 children; Grace, aged 2 & Mia, aged 3. I'm a huge car enthusiast. I currently drive a Nissan Skyline GTR R35 V-Spec, putting out 1000 BHP. This car is a complete beast and travels to a lot of car events with me, it's my pride and joy. However it doesn't stop there, I'm also a keen Computer enthusiast. I can code in almost every language possible, to an extent. Of course, there is room for improvement, there always will be.

However, it isn't all good. My past on Forums has soon become boring, unsatisfying and ruined by lame power abusing Staff teams. TTG for example, I got banned for mentioning Ghettoman1, for those who aren't aware, he's the true owner of TTG. Not Sean. Sean stole TTG along with £30000 of which he blamed Ghettoman for, apparently he stole it. When really, Sean was greedy. His greed got the better of him and for the worst. Anyhow, enough of that. So why am I here? I wish to assist others, become a well known member of the community and help Rival Gamer grow, reaching it's true potential. Helping with the sites theme, security, speed and stability. Like you've never seen before.

So what makes Rival Gamer different? Well, the name for starters. It has potential, a lot of potential too. With the right leadership and Staff team I feel Rival Gamer will become the best community around. I'm also thinking of something, of which I will consult the owner about shortly in regards to helping revenue the sites domain and server costs. Of course, extra "profit" goes towards Rival Gamer, making it a better community for you all. We all know how hard it is kicking off a community, it's hard to gain members that aren't leechers and really want to be in the community to meet and greet with new friends. To create a second family, because that's what really matters.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Yo guys what is up it's your man Siege here, so allow me to introduce myself to ya'll. I'm a 32 year old qualified Web Designer, with years of experience behind my belt, however this isn't my job for those of you wondering. I'm actually a Bank Manager, I have 2 children; Grace, aged 2 & Mia, aged 3. I'm a huge car enthusiast. I currently drive a Nissan Skyline GTR R35 V-Spec, putting out 1000 BHP. This car is a complete beast and travels to a lot of car events with me, it's my pride and joy. However it doesn't stop there, I'm also a keen Computer enthusiast. I can code in almost every language possible, to an extent. Of course, there is room for improvement, there always will be.

However, it isn't all good. My past on Forums has soon become boring, unsatisfying and ruined by lame power abusing Staff teams. TTG for example, I got banned for mentioning Ghettoman1, for those who aren't aware, he's the true owner of TTG. Not Sean. Sean stole TTG along with £30000 of which he blamed Ghettoman for, apparently he stole it. When really, Sean was greedy. His greed got the better of him and for the worst. Anyhow, enough of that. So why am I here? I wish to assist others, become a well known member of the community and help Rival Gamer grow, reaching it's true potential. Helping with the sites theme, security, speed and stability. Like you've never seen before.

So what makes Rival Gamer different? Well, the name for starters. It has potential, a lot of potential too. With the right leadership and Staff team I feel Rival Gamer will become the best community around. I'm also thinking of something, of which I will consult the owner about shortly in regards to helping revenue the sites domain and server costs. Of course, extra "profit" goes towards Rival Gamer, making it a better community for you all. We all know how hard it is kicking off a community, it's hard to gain members that aren't leechers and really want to be in the community to meet and greet with new friends. To create a second family, because that's what really matters.

Fantastic intro. I my self have a daughter called Lexie who is 7. Though I'm 27 years old im a young man 🙂 Welcome aboard Rival Gamer

Topic starter
(@Siege)
New RivalGamer

Fantastic intro. I my self have a daughter called Lexie who is 7. Though I'm 27 years old im a young man 🙂 Welcome aboard Rival Gamer

Thank you for the welcome Glitchy. I appreciate it man, that's good on you man. People don't realise how gifted they are for having children. Taking into consideration the many men and women who cannot have children. It's an amazing gift. I actually have 3 children, but my son sadly passed away at 1. It was devastating but it taught me a valuable life lesson.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Thank you for the welcome Glitchy. I appreciate it man, that's good on you man. People don't realise how gifted they are for having children. Taking into consideration the many men and women who cannot have children. It's an amazing gift. I actually have 3 children, but my son sadly passed away at 1. It was devastating but it taught me a valuable life lesson.

i wouldn't normally say this out but i had a Boy called Billy born with patau syndrome and passed away 4 days later so i feel your pain there.

I appreciate you joining and hope to get Rival Gamer on the right direction 🙂

Topic starter
(@Siege)
New RivalGamer

I'm so sorry for your loss, life can be bad at times. But life is just one big challenge, a test some could say. Those who are strong survive and are rewarded. Those who aren't, live a life of confusion, pain and upset. It's the worst pain in the world, most people are probably reading this now thinking 'wtf are these guys on about' but they may not understand how it feels.

Non the less, you don't need to thank me. I'm here for the long run, let's take Rival Gamer to the top.

Page 1 / 2