Notifications
Clear all

The one and only Jtag

Page 1 / 2

Jtag
 Jtag
Topic starter
(@Jtag)

Hello peoples of Rival Gamer! I am Jtag, and I just joined this forum and It already feels like the forums I've already come to know. I came here to start doing recovery service for GTA 5. When I have time to do so I will also do some modded lobbies for free if my recovery goes well. That was a short message but thats it, bye! -EDIT- also if you feel like knowing im Alien Blue from Se7ensins

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@Brad P)

Hello peoples of Rival Gamer! I am Jtag, and I just joined this forum and It already feels like the forums I've already come to know. I came here to start doing recovery service for GTA 5. When I have time to do so I will also do some modded lobbies for free if my recovery goes well. That was a short message but thats it, bye! -EDIT- also if you feel like knowing im Alien Blue from Se7ensins

welcome ma man, hope to see you around, let your friends know about us and keep active. there is a service area you can post your services to also:)

Zeus
(@Zeus)

Welcome to Rival Gamer Jtag, Nice name! Good luck with your recoveries.
I'll see you around the forums somewhere (y)

Wavy
(@Wavy)

Welcome to the site man! Glad to have you, tell your friends, stay active, and have fun!

(@Desire Starz)

Welcome, brother.

Page 1 / 2