Notifications
Clear all

The D3@TH Intro

Page 1 / 3

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Sup guys I go by the name of D3@TH. I'm married with a son and step-daughter that loves me to death. I'm a themer, coder, graphic designer, web designer, and a website owner. From the looks of it I'm going to enjoy this site I just joined and I'm already making friends. It's nice to find a friendly community like this.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome to Rival Gamer sir, we hope you enjoy your stay there is a great vibe on here with a community that helps everyone out.

there is also premium that has a shoutbox that you can hang out and chat to members there are more extra features . check out the prices here ---> https://rivalgamer.com//account/upgrades

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Thanks and I would but don't have the money.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

A challenger appears o.o

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Sup guys I go by the name of D3@TH. I'm married with a son and step-daughter that loves me to death. I'm a themer, coder, graphic designer, web designer, and a website owner. From the looks of it I'm going to enjoy this site I just joined and I'm already making friends. It's nice to find a friendly community like this.

We strive for a united, friendly community. Welcome to the site and feel free to PM about whatever!

Page 1 / 3