Notifications
Clear all

That special someone?

Page 1 / 2

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

Whats up guys, so I'm bored and just curious if any of you have that special someone in your lives.

We aren't together because of distance reasons, but me and this girl have known each other for around four years, I met her through a friend of mine. He dated her, but he cheated and I was kind of her shoulder to cry on. We stopped speaking though, but around one, maybe two weeks ago we've recently started speaking again. It's been great and I guess we're both feeling pretty strongly for each other. Soppy ik :tearsofjoy:.

We're planning to meet within the next few months when I've got my car and passed my test, really looking forward to it! 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
(@BreeZyHD)

Good luck with it mate, Stick at it and make it work, as the say distance only makes the heart go stronger 🙂

(@Amazing)

Wow I Used To Have A Special Someone Then I Find Out She Was A @#?! #@!*#

(@BreeZyHD)

Wow I Used To Have A Special Someone Then I Find Out She Was A @#?! #@!*#

Lol

Everyone is different mate not all lasses are the same, trust me been with a few lol.

(@Amazing)

Lol

Everyone is different mate not all lasses are the same, trust me been with a few lol.

Mate You Dont Know How Many Times I Got FriendZoned Everytime I Did I Would Say It Was A Dare By My Best Mate

Page 1 / 2