Talk to staff and a...

Notifications
Clear all

Talk to staff and admin issues!

Page 1 / 5

(@Anonymous)

This site needs Talk to staff and admin issues! That way when people have problems with staff members or members in general. Or even just to ask a simple question.

Example of a simple question: Hey, Staff, why did you lock my thread?
GlitchyTea

Oh, and I was the one who suggested the staff forum being made, it was my idea. Just sayin'.

Talking in a talk to staff forum in more official then a PM.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
20 Replies
S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

I did actually remove the contact staff forum a little while ago because it was sitting empty and I couldn't really think of anything that should be in there and not in the support area.

I am sketching out in my head a change to the support section, so you may find it appear again in some way shape or form.

And also, I got glitchy to add the staff section basically as soon as I got on this site. Just sayin 😉

(@Nagato)

I did actually remove the contact staff forum a little while ago because it was sitting empty and I couldn't really think of anything that should be in there and not in the support area.

I am sketching out in my head a change to the support section, so you may find it appear again in some way shape or form.

And also, I got glitchy to add the staff section basically as soon as I got on this site. Just sayin 😉

The moment I got Super Moderator, I made a suggestion to Bot. 2 minutes later. It's there. Just saying.

And okay.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

When were you super moderator?

(@Nagato)

When were you super moderator?

The day I joined.

Page 1 / 5