Notifications
Clear all

Sup Rival, I'm Christian

Page 1 / 2

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I never make an intro, noticed Cain did and he's been here since GZ, so I decided why not. I'm 16, still in school (obviously) and I've been modding for about 3 years on the PS3. I started modding iOS about a year ago. I'm really good with PS3's and still learning iOS but I got most of it. Not a lot to learn. I'm trying to learn PPC and then someday maybe code.

If you're wondering where my name is from, I came up with it when I realized all PSN names were taken back in 2010 when I first got a PS3. It actually started out as "dog210christian", but it ended up getting banned. 88 is my favorite number, so I just replaced it with that :p. Ever since I've used it from everything, every thing out there for the most part.. will be under that name.

I've been here since GZ aswell and have been watching this site grow, I've been a moderator here for about a little more than a month. Besides all that, if you have any questions for me feel free to ask. Modding related or not :p I'm pretty open and am very talkative. If you do need help with something contact me via PM or Skype. My Skype is Dog88Christian.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
Crazii
(@Crazii)
Eminent RivalGamer

Nice to meet you sir

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome and nice to have you here. Thanks for checking out the site, be sure to look around for tons of unique content especially for Primes. Before you post be sure to check our forum rules. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns be sure to contact yourself or one of the staff so they can can assist you. You can always post under Help & Inquiries also:p LMAO see what i did there

UGz-
 UGz-
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

Nice to See you doing a intro and well done for the Heavy mod. 🙂

(@Stalkazz)
New RivalGamer

I put my words in bold because I'm cool and u r 2 , nice post.

Page 1 / 2