Clear all

STUCK ON 3.55 KMEAW

Page 1 / 2

Pianist Prodigy
Topic starter
(@Pianist Prodigy)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hello,

I downgraded a PS3 Slim CECH 2001A with E3 Flasher from 4.78 OFW to 3.55 I Install Rogero 3.7 3.55 Downgrader, Then install qa_toggle then 3 heard beeps, then I hover over network & at the same time with the controller press: R1,R2,L1,L2,L3, & down on the D-pad, I enable in Debug settings>System Update Debug> switch to on.

Then Install Rogero 3.55 OFW but when I try to update to Rebug 4.78.1 D-REX and other Rebug firmware such as 4.76 from the XMB I get corrupt data error code 80029CCA so I decide to put the ps3 in recovery mode then I did Rebuild Database and I try to update again through xmb still got that error.

So, I install 3.55 Kneaw then try to update to Rebug 4.78 from the XMB still got that corrupt data 8002CCA, after that went back to the Recovery Mode and did System Update but this time it said "No applicable update data was found. Connect storage media that contains update data of version 3.55 or later blah blah. I also try format two of my usb to FAT32 also have PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP but the PS3 console didn't find it, any ideas to fixing this issue because I ran out of options of what to do next, this is a customer PS3.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

try installing Rebug's 99999 downgrade and go up from there 🙂 also make sure you aren't trying to install a DEX CFW to a CEX Lv2

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello,

I downgraded a PS3 Slim CECH 2001A with E3 Flasher from 4.78 OFW to 3.55 I Install Rogero 3.7 3.55 Downgrader, Then install qa_toggle then 3 heard beeps, then I hover over network & at the same time with the controller press: R1,R2,L1,L2,L3, & down on the D-pad, I enable in Debug settings>System Update Debug> switch to on.

Then Install Rogero 3.55 OFW but when I try to update to Rebug 4.78.1 D-REX and other Rebug firmware such as 4.76 from the XMB I get corrupt data error code 80029CCA so I decide to put the ps3 in recovery mode then I did Rebuild Database and I try to update again through xmb still got that error.

So, I install 3.55 Kneaw then try to update to Rebug 4.78 from the XMB still got that corrupt data 8002CCA, after that went back to the Recovery Mode and did System Update but this time it said "No applicable update data was found. Connect storage media that contains update data of version 3.55 or later blah blah. I also try format two of my usb to FAT32 also have PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP but the PS3 console didn't find it, any ideas to fixing this issue because I ran out of options of what to do next, this is a customer PS3.

It has been long time since I was on 3.55, try to go to rebug 3.55.1 then to any other higher rebug FW.

Pianist Prodigy
Topic starter
(@Pianist Prodigy)
Eminent RivalGamer

try installing Rebug's 99999 downgrade and go up from there 🙂 also make sure you aren't trying to install a DEX CFW to a CEX Lv2

It has been long time since I was on 3.55, try to go to rebug 3.55.1 then to any other higher rebug FW.

I fixed the issue by using different link for Rebug 4.65.2 REX and console is all good to go and ready to be shipped back to my customer. You guys can locked this thread.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I fixed the issue by using different link for Rebug 4.65.2 REX and console is all good to go and ready to be shipped back to my customer. You guys can locked this thread.

Glad you figured it out, now we can roll out together xD, enjoy modding your PS3 games. 😉

Page 1 / 2