Designer[/TAB]
[TAB]Real Name
Gurpeer Singh Duhra [/TAB]
[TAB]Contact Address
gurpeer1 - skype [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
Luffy, Mike, Micheal, Oridin, Gurpeer, etc. [/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
- My 5-6 years of experiences in Private Server led me to a separate and multiple of different skills that I gained and work hard for. Those are knowledge in Java in order to make a MapleStory Private Server and other servers that I've done. 2nd skills you would require is websites. I have been doing so many websites over the years and that also includes GFX work when I had no one to hire and had to do this by myself. Been through lots of difficulty with PHP, and others that have to do with SQL that were connected to the servers (database). 3rdly, you would require a forum to build a community and for members who play your server to share and socialize. Also a good place to announce any news whenever the server side is down from the separate of a webhost between the VPS. I have gone through with so many experiences, and I have to say if it weren't for a friend who invited me into this Private Server world. I wouldn't have any of these skills at all.

-* Forums experiences as Owner/Manager/Moderators over for a decent amount of years can dedicate you without a fail. Bulit forums with (vBulletin, IP-Board, Xenforo, and the less modifcation Mybb).
-*Website Developing experiences
-* A bit of Java knowledge
-* Technical Moderator at AimJunkies(fixing drivers, programs and all to have their cheating programs to work).
-*Graphic Designs Experiences.
-*Animations (Photoshop).
-*Ability to communicate with people in a very handled manners.(Gone through these situations many times on "live chat" when I was a technical mod that had to be on for 5 hours and talk to each of them everyday without a missing anything and handle it without losing your nerves).
-* Can't even think of more, if I happen to know what else I am capable of. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
- I wish I had enough money to keep my portfolio webhost up to show you the present work I did in the late 2015 but, oh well. I'm sort of limited with what I have.

* limited img(Dissapointed)
- These are website I've done, but were never 100% completed due to how busy I was at some point. The other websites I had completed 100% was in the WebHost(Host Gator has my files -_- if I still had it, would of gone through filezilla and get em out).

*Most of other GFX work I did, were all uploaded on Tinypic which I don't keep track of because I use them to upload and did not take my chance to keep them in my gallery because of the spaces I can to get rid of. I can show you some basic and simple banner, if you are in need of one. [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
No, I don't. : |(jk)

- Bead *the crying person*

- Cain * very secretive person*

- Eddie *Hard working niqqa*

- Cyb3r *Just nice person, in general*

- Admin *unknown*

If I'm missing anyone else, slap me. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
Talk to me on skype, if you want to know more about me and what I do in life. [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi and sorry for the delay, i will review this later tonight, thank you for your interest.

I Like Women
Topic starter
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi and sorry for the delay, i will review this later tonight, thank you for your interest.

Not a problem, and thank you for the reply.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello, Any progress on your activity?

I see only 3 threads, and 1 is the only useful.

If you like to get a promotion you have to work hard making threads and keep the site a live.

I Like Women
Topic starter
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello, Any progress on your activity?

I see only 3 threads, and 1 is the only useful.

If you like to get a promotion you have to work hard making threads and keep the site a live.

Niqqa, I'm active enough to talk to people. And yeah, give me some times on ideas of what thread to make and such. If u got any suggestions, tell me plz. But yeah, overall I will end up having loads of tutorials thread after a years of experience in MODDING. Other than that, I'd probably share some of my skills to other people beside from games and modding. =P So, don't worry.