Designer[/TAB]
[TAB]Real Name
Eddie-Lucas [/TAB]
[TAB]Contact Address
Eddie-Lucas [/TAB]
[TAB]Additional Usernames (Optional)
Eddie-Lucas [/TAB]

Other Information

[TAB]What skills do you feel you have that will help the forum?
I have advanced skills in programming, I have created and posted a ton of items on multiple websites.
I have ran xenforo software to its limits and know just about all there is to know with it. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please show us some of your work. (Optional)
I have the same username on ALL sites that I am apart of.
easy to find me and easy to find my work. [/TAB]
[TAB]Have you ever used the backend of any XenForo forum?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know how to use the Moderator options?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes [/TAB]
[TAB]If Yes, please tell us the their names. (Optional)
Eddie Mac, Beadsman20, and you cyb3r lol. [/TAB]
[TAB]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. (Optional)
I would like to help the site grow. I think I can be a very useful asset to the website in many aspects weather it be, creating content for game modding or design. I am always willing to help the next guy without expecting something in return. I just feel I have a lot to offer, and I am loyal. [/TAB]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello Eddie-Lucas, are able to create and release new content for Prime members regularly (monthly)?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Also please provide some of your previous work, I have searched and didn't find that much.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

sure I could release something regularly, not too much to ask. and a lot of what was Posted got deleted off NGU since they did the big clean up in the threads section mainly did GTA tools and i currently have Minecraft tool on the current up date over on NGU i release the garage bypass for GTA current update.
1.25 Garage Bypass (ICONS FIXED & ALL VEHICLES) - GTA 5 Scripts and Codes - NextGenUpdate
its also posted here on gamerz
[Minecraft Modding Tool] (1.17) ((UPDATED)) - Minecraft Modding - Page 12 - NextGenUpdate
you look at my work / GUI and you can see I am a VERY neat worker. I like to keep it clean and looking good. the tools people release are ugly. metroframework SUCKS lol just an opinion and if you wanna use it don't waste your time. use flat style pre-built into the system and learn to customize/design on your own is my thinking.

Also please provide some of your previous work, I have searched and didn't find that much.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Did you made the garage bypass?

Page 1 / 2