SPRX ELF Builder of...

Notifications
Clear all

SPRX ELF Builder of RivalGamer..., Problem on Windows 7.....!

Topic starter
(@zeyron_76)
New RivalGamer

hello to everyone, i have a problem with your sprx-elf ...! it does not open anymore and now I'm having a problem with privacy files ...! how can I fix it ...?
until a month ago it worked perfectly ...!
thank you and goodbye.

then summing up, your SPRX-ELF Builder tool, does not work from opening error, the error is loading PRIVACY files ...!
these are the 3 "incriminated" files: WER7EDF.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml,- WERB117.tmp.appcompat.txt,- WERB147.tmp.mdmp

P.S. I do not have the chance to download the SPRX program, but I think you understand what it is ...!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I was noticing a similar issue, as soon as we get it fixed, there will be a re-release

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

hello to everyone, i have a problem with your sprx-elf ...! it does not open anymore and now I'm having a problem with privacy files ...! how can I fix it ...?
until a month ago it worked perfectly ...!
thank you and goodbye.

then summing up, your SPRX-ELF Builder tool, does not work from opening error, the error is loading PRIVACY files ...!
these are the 3 "incriminated" files: WER7EDF.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml,- WERB117.tmp.appcompat.txt,- WERB147.tmp.mdmp

P.S. I do not have the chance to download the SPRX program, but I think you understand what it is ...!

https://rivalgamer.com/threads/%E2%9A%9Dgamer-choice%E2%84%A2-sprx-builder.6149/