Notifications
Clear all

Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 For Free

Page 1 / 2

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Need a editing software for Youtube? Well today im giving you Sony Vegas Pro 13 for free.
Note: This does not work for win 8 users. If you want to still down load this you can.
The Crack might be messing with Win 8 since the security is different the win 7.
Side Note. I dont think my friend knew what she was doing so If you have win 8 and got
sony vegas cracked. Please post below to share with other Win 8 users. Thanks

Now all you have to do is download this link.
Sony Vegas pro 13

If your virus protection goes off using the crack. Allow the crack program.

Nothing is wrong with it. I have scanned it 3 time and did a malware bit scan and nothing.

Just letting you know before use the crack.

That would be a D*ck thing to do. I test out the program before giving it away.

After Downloading the program. Read the text I left in there.
(This is will tell you how to get things working)

Other Notes: Do Not Update the software!!! Leave it on the ver I gave you!
Using KHG crack will change everything for you. If you have any sony's video editing software.
It will crack it for you. I do not know about future sony software.
After using the crack sony vegas will keep opening when you want to use it.

If you do have any problems. I will try to answer them the best I can.

Reminder: Win 8 users might have a bit of a problem opening the Crack Program.
I am looking for a crack that will work for win 8.

Updates Logs
3/15/15: I still would not update to the new ver. I dont see the point in it but you can try it if you like. Just keep the stuff on there just in case.
Also I have not tested this on Win 8 and Win 8.1 yet. They might not work but will look for a crack and program that works on win 8 and 8.1

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

This is great! I need this to edit videos I record for people's modded lobby proof and such.

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

This is great! I need this to edit videos I record for people's modded lobby proof and such.

I know sony vegas is hard to get. Plus getting a crack that works 100%. Been doing this for years since the sony vegas 9 ver came out and didnt see on it on here. So I posted it. Enjoy 🙂 If you have any problems with it. Please Pm me and ill do my best to help you.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I know sony vegas is hard to get. Plus getting a crack that works 100%. Been doing this for years since the sony vegas 9 ver came out and didnt see on it on here. So I posted it. Enjoy 🙂 If you have any problems with it. Please Pm me and ill do my best to help you.

I sure will. Are you familiar with editing? I may need some guidance here and there on how to do specific edits I may need to do.

Also, I am on Windows 8 and have Sony Vegas 13.

WarHeadinc
Topic starter
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

I sure will. Are you familiar with editing? I may need some guidance here and there on how to do specific edits I may need to do.

Also, I am on Windows 8 and have Sony Vegas 13.

Im on ok editor. I dont use 13 tho. Its just has new things I really dont need. Im glad you got to work for win 8. You just needed the crack to make sony work lol

Page 1 / 2