Clear all

Some ideas

Page 2 / 2

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

This is too early to ask, were not big enough to have those features out yet. Once we have fair enough of loyal member and the community is very active. These features will be handy only at that time.

Like I said they are just some ideas to bounce around and see how things go, nothing is set in stone 😀

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi again xD

Earn Prime - Obviously Prime memberships are what pay to keep the site up and updated and maybe put a little extra money into Cyb3r pocket which is well deserved, but how about users can use there points to earn Prime, this can be like 1,000 points for 1 week of Prime, this will encourage users to be more active and will allow more users to see what they can get by purchasing the subscription.

Just note that I never use any of the site money on my personal needs, it's only used to pay the site costs as you said, it's not too much to use even if I wanted to anyway. =(

And yeah the Prime exchange with XP is a good point and I was going to implement it long time ago but I never got the time to make it, might add it soon.

Buy, Sale, Trade - We need a BST section along with moderators for this section. Under this section we can have 5 sections...

1. Buy (Users post things they are looking to purchase)
2. Sale (Users post things they are looking to sale)
3. Trade (Users post things they are looking to trade)
4. Feedback (Users each get to make 1 post for there Feedback so users can see who they are dealing with before Buying, Selling, or Trading with)
5. Reports (Users can report a transaction so users of this site can avoid the scammer *Proof is required and alll transactions must be done over the site, NOT Skype, E-mail, KIK, or anything else other than the site, if need be one of the users can add a staff member to watch over the entire transaction)

We already have the rule here for Primes only but I agree with ILW we need more member's to be able start the sections, for now Primes can use this section for their deals until further notice.

Rivals App - An app on Android would only cost about $5 for a not so good but working quality app, I am unsure about iPhone but it would cost a little more, I would look into this a little later once the site has some more active members and have the users vote on which platform they most desire, Android or iPhone.

Others have suggested that before but I really don't see the point of it as XenForo is mainly built on responsive design which allows us to abandon the mobile apps, also mobile apps don't support most of the add-ons/functionalities of the site, it has to be implemented manually and that would take ages.

Expand The Store - Users points to use in the store are just building up and the store only has so much to offer users some which users do not find needed so are less likely wanting to post and earn points by sharing there creations, I think we should add more items to the shop that users would want to save up for and purchase, more activity with the users means more money for the site so the money earned can be used for users to redeem something worth wild.

That's another awesome idea, as I never got the time to look again into the store products.

Monthly Gifts - Maybe something fun, do monthly giveaways such as 1 Month Prime, 1 Console ID, Free Access To an SPRX, Free Downgrade Service, Free IPT Invites, or something cool along those lines.

That also depends on how many active members/modders/contributors we have, so it's not something I could do without any assistance I would be more than happy to cooperate if someone is willing to organize such event.

Please keep in mind that these are just some ideas to bounce around and see what people like and to see if it sparks up any other cool ideas for another user ! Do not bash my ideas, just go off them and let us know what you think about ideas you like or ideas you can get from going over my ideas !

I love ideas and suggestions more than any other thing in the world, so if you have any others in mind please do not hesitate to post them.

Finally as you know I'm handling all this by myself from the front-end so I really don't get much time to do it all, but I will look into it and make some of them live soon, and I really appreciate what you did, Thank you very much!

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hi again xD

Just note that I never use any of the site money on my personal needs, it's only used to pay the site costs as you said, it's not too much to use even if I wanted to anyway. =(

And yeah the Prime exchange with XP is a good point and I was going to implement it long time ago but I never got the time to make it, might add it soon.

We already have the rule here for Primes only but I agree with ILW we need more member's to be able start the sections, for now Primes can use this section for their deals until further notice.

Others have suggested that before but I really don't see the point of it as XenForo is mainly built on responsive design which allows us to abandon the mobile apps, also mobile apps don't support most of the add-ons/functionalities of the site, it has to be implemented manually and that would take ages.

That's another awesome idea, as I never got the time to look again into the store products.

That also depends on how many active members/modders/contributors we have, so it's not something I could do without any assistance I would be more than happy to cooperate if someone is willing to organize such event.

I love ideas and suggestions more than any other thing in the world, so if you have any others in mind please do not hesitate to post them.

Finally as you know I'm handling all this by myself from the front-end so I really don't get much time to do it all, but I will look into it and make some of them live soon, and I really appreciate what you did, Thank you very much!

Thanks for reading everything and putting thought into each of my suggestions and I know some are not good to add now but would be great for later down the road, its just some ideas to keep things interesting 😀

Page 2 / 2