Notifications
Clear all

Site activity decreese?

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

I feel like the site activity went down a bit, no chatters, not much new threads.
I hope we can find a solution to fix this issue to have a big bright community!

Any ideas to fix this?

[P.S.: 😛 Yeet]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I've noticed the same thing. I don't know what we can do to get activity up 🙁 I'm open to suggestions tho!

XG
 XG
Topic starter
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

There is one idea I know but it involves money.
Advertising slots, or on youtube

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I thought doing these giveaways and contests would boosts activity level but it didnt but im not gonna give up. i am too is open for ideas

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer
  • Allowing users to use various languages and removing "english only" restriction.
  • Google AdSense.
  • Twitter interaction and tweeting with gaming twitter accounts.
  • Facebook advertisements on pages involving gaming/hacking forums pages.
  • Adding more themes (blue/black) Keeping the current theme as the original theme.
  • Gif logo integrated in new theme.
  • Allowing warez in prime.
  • More items to be purchased in the RG store.
  • Allowing .zeus downloads for playstation content (i was told there was a restriction on this- i dont understand why, since warez is already restricted).

The administrators need to be vigilant, how have other modding forums survived all these years and we cant?. Lets be honest, rivalgamer is an open source to mainly modding threads and secondly legit gaming, we need to remove these restrictions and allow content to be shared within the community.

Removing language barrier restrictions would be a strategy for the long term development of the site to gain more members and increase the content.
At the the moment rivalgamer does not possess that reputation that we are talking about but will be gained in due time through this strategy.
The last point, we are talking about workforce, at the moment we still have more than enough moderators taking care of each sub-forum, those big companies have their value and standard because they appeal to investors and bugger business, we appeal to and targeted towards gamers in general and there should be no limits.
Rivalgamer can become a unique website where gamers from around the world can discuss their ideas and opinions and ultimately create friendships through this portal. It will be in its own niche market in the online website sense. If this comes into action, then maybe RivalGamer will have integrated its own language selector as we grow.

I thought of this as a vision of RivalGamer when i was writing this, https://rivalgamer.com/threads/new-name-new-possibilities.1139/

I will mention more when i have better ideas.

Cain532
iAmLegacyy7
TehShooter
Developer
I Like Women
KranK
Vexx