Saints Row The Thir...

Notifications
Clear all

Saints Row The Third

Page 2 / 2

(@AntonBozhanov)
New RivalGamer

what a surprise, the link is dead! almost all links expired on this resource. Guys, are u serious? Why don't you try another way to store and share files?!

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

what a surprise, the link is dead! almost all links expired on this resource. Guys, are u serious? Why don't you try another way to store and share files?!

The link has been fixed. Although I disagree with the manner in which the dead link was brought to my attention, I do appreciate you letting me know. For future reference we have a report system here on RivalGamer which I personally check every single day.

(@AntonBozhanov)
New RivalGamer

I'm sorry for my manner, the thing is I thought my message wouldn't even be noticed) I've written a dozen of messages in the topics of different games. And believe me, you're the one, who payed any attention, thank you very much for your help)

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm sorry for my manner, the thing is I thought my message wouldn't even be noticed) I've written a dozen of messages in the topics of different games. And believe me, you're the one, who payed any attention, thank you very much for your help)

Totally understand..ibwqs able to fix this one since it was my tool. We have been working to get the pkg cheats all fixed but it's taken a fair bit of effort more than anticipated. I promise we are working on it tho. Sorry for any inconvenience and I appreciate your support and understanding 🙂 Happy Modding!!!

(@AntonBozhanov)
New RivalGamer

i've got one small question)
i can simply mod any .elf file with hex editor, changing original game pattern with current.
for example: B 7C0048507C840050 7C004850492032D2
the thing is when I add this (0 00796508 39440000) in hex editor, see no effects at all.
but when I use ccapi, everything is fine (it works).
what should I do?

Page 2 / 2