RTM requests!!! [[C...

Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 25 / 35

MagicBus101
(@MagicBus101)
New RivalGamer

can you make 1 for spiderman2, tigerwoods2014, and the old game medal of honour tier 1 edition please as i cant find nothing at all for any of them 🙁 il gladly sub ya or site if you can manage any of em thnx 🙂

Mad_Man2Chase0
(@Mad_Man2Chase0)
Eminent RivalGamer

So what exactly is the issue with making a rtm for payday 2? I just don't understand why it can't be modded it's a pretty simple game

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

So what exactly is the issue with making a rtm for payday 2? I just don't understand why it can't be modded it's a pretty simple game

There are a few issues. A lot of the values are refusing to write. DEX is another issue, we can't properly and reliably run the game with a debugged eboot. Because of that, the majority of the offsets we find are either dynamic, or mirrors. Without being able to debug it properly we can't locate pointers and adjust the actual functions of the game to build a proper RTM tool.

Same can be said for a fair number of the games on this list, Fight Night, PayDay2 and Alien Isolation. The other issues I've been having are regarding to my internet. It's unreliable, and getting these games is next to impossible. I also work 8 -12 hours a day 5 - 6 days a week :X Despite the lack in tools that have been released, I am doing my best.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Cain532 please create cheats for Gotham Imposters, there is no doubt that even you will enjoy playing it!

MagicBus101
(@MagicBus101)
New RivalGamer

thnx for reply fella if u need any help gimme shout be glad to help if i can and no worries on the rtms take ur time if ur real busy just gimme wee buzz if u manage any of them please 🙂 thnx in advance

Page 25 / 35