RTM requests!!! [[C...

Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 22 / 35

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent Member

Bruhh if You can make a dc universe tool Your are legend amongst legends ive been looking for a tool for the longest.

I have been trying to get somebody to make one. They don't know that's the most tool that somebody would get major props for. second would be san andreas but somebody just made one. But legit Dc universe you could sell that if you wanted to. a lot of cod and gta v players don't know how big Dc is but its in the same bracket the reason it isn't brought up like that is because the game is free but a lot of the stuff in it is not

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Bruhh if You can make a dc universe tool Your are legend amongst legends ive been looking for a tool for the longest.

It's been added to the list, and I'm acquiring it as we speak 🙂 Today is my last day of school, so my work load will drop and give me a lot more time to mod once more. so I'm gonna start hitting this list hard and heavy this week!

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent Member

It's been added to the list, and I'm acquiring it as we speak 🙂 Today is my last day of school, so my work load will drop and give me a lot more time to mod once more. so I'm gonna start hitting this list hard and heavy this week!

If I could give this post a hand job I would to completion

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent Member

Good morning everybody!

So, I'm going to open the floor with a requests! Any game you all can think of I will try to kick out a custom built RTM tool for it! No charge :p

Got my partner in Crime GamePwnzer back 😀 Very excited to work with him again 🙂

Games I got on the roster so far

1. Defiance ( Scrapped for now until workaround is figured out )
    Need for Speed Rivals (Scrapped for now, lack of findings.)
    Pay Day 2 (Scrapped for now [Possibly server sided :(])
    Alien Isolation (found a way to debug so we'll be working in this soon)
    Call Of Juarez : Bound In Blood (In Progress)
    Alpha Protocol <-- RELEASE
    Dead Island Riptide <-- RELEASE
    Assassin's Creed series (Back Burner)
    Saboteur <-- RELEASE
    Gothom Imposters
    God of War III (Not started)
    Dragon Age Inquisition (Not Started)
    Blur (acquiring game)
    Counter strike (back burner)
    D.C. Universe
    Gotham Imposters

Not sure if I'll do Destiny because there are already tools for it, my reasoning for this thread is to bring tools to games that there aren't tools for 🙂

Hey someone told me I should tell you just in case it helps that dc universe goes down at a certain time for maintenace. For me its around 3 am cali time

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble Member

Hey someone told me I should tell you just in case it helps that dc universe goes down at a certain time for maintenace. For me its around 3 am cali time

Good to know! I'm still struggling with downloadng the game data....shitty internet and what like, 21 gigs worth? or 2 gigs, or something either way it's hell on my internet

Page 22 / 35