RTM requests!!! [[C...

Notifications
Clear all

RTM requests!!! [[CLOSED]]

Page 15 / 35

Jawson
(@Jawson)
Active RivalGamer

Dragon Age: Inquisition, You can make pkg or RTM, for BLES01657 Version: 01.05 or higher ?

dabra81
(@dabra81)
New RivalGamer

Hey there!! as will the alien isolation RTM tool ? you're going to create?

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey there!! as will the alien isolation RTM tool ? you're going to create?

The biggest problem with Alien Isolation is that a lot of the offsets are dynamic, and we have yet to devise a method to use TMAPI with this game, so creating caves and finding proper pointers is next to impossible. Even when decrypting the eboot in IDA, we're having issues finding things.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Dragon Age: Inquisition, You can make pkg or RTM, for BLES01657 Version: 01.05 or higher ?

I can look into it! Wife has been playing that game on the PS4, I'll have to get it for the PS3 😛 I'll put it on the list!

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I was thinking MGO3 but..
Both would be fine! I played MGO2 just the other day, i totally suck at it lol..it's been too many years

So here's the thing. in the case of MGO2, I have a private tool for it already, but if we are taking the version released by the wonderful folks at SAVEMGO they have implemented certain safety protocols (safety protocols put in place because someone decided to leak my private tool) and I had to resort to using....lesser quality API's TMAPI support is gone until I find a workaround for it, same goes for CCAPI support. That's MGO2!!

MGO3 however, I don't have any RTM for it yet (mainly because of dynamic offsets and the inability to use TMAPI because of Black Screen problems) but I do have Script mods! Some basic ones, they only work as host unfortunately until I can find a method to call the natives either through sprx or RPC. It's an ongoing project haha

Page 15 / 35