Notifications
Clear all

RivalStreamer

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Ok RG Prime Babies! I want to present you all with something I've been wanting to get working for a little while. I present you with the RivalStreamer!!

What this essentially will be, is a way for you to test mods that I build in real time during one of my streams! Neat right? the tool updates every 5 seconds, and as shown right now, the stream is off.
I'll be starting up a stream tonight! (April 22nd) at 6:00pm Pacific time (for all my babies on the East Coast that'll be 9:00pm....sorry 🙁 ) as well as tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd starting at 6:00am (9:00am for east coast!)

To my knowledge nobody has done this before, so I really want you all to tell me what works and what doesn't!

[hide]
Downlaod!!!
Virus Total 4/56 due to Packer[/hide]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Great, i like this, if the interface improves in terms of design quality - it can provide new ideas. I like your way of thinking.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Great, i like this, if the interface improves in terms of design quality - it can provide new ideas. I like your way of thinking.

Any input is more than welcome!! Thank you 🙂

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice application! Should be useful to most if not a huge portion of the community!
Keep up the good work!
(y)

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Nice tool Cain532 (y)