Notifications
Clear all

Request to everyone here

Page 1 / 2

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey there everyone, I'm gonna be real with you. The RTM requests, I really REALLY want to get those done, but my internet does not support the need 🙁 SO now I am here to ask that people donate games to me so that we can get these tools finally done. I know I'm asking a lot from you all, but I can't really afford games myself.... I've bought some here and there, used/new and so on, but with all the games that are being requested, I can't afford them all myself! So, either PayPal donation, or straight up send it to me That's all I'm asking.

If this takes off, we can see about me re-gifting these games out to other people who want them 🙂 Realistically I just need them so I can rip it to the hdd 😉 so after that's done I don't mind either sending it back, or gifting to someone else in need.

That's all I got, and I thank anyone here who is willing to help!!!!!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm sure if they really want it they will donate it, Cain532 keep up the amazing work buddy, you the man (y)

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You are not obliged to do any request bud if you can't. You must enjoy what you're doing, otherwise there's no point in modding if you're not. 😉

I wish I can help you but you know what I'm going through right now. =(

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

You are not obliged to do any request bud if you can't. You must enjoy what you're doing, otherwise there's no point in modding if you're not. 😉

I wish I can help you but you know what I'm going through right now. =(

It's more a matter now that I want to be able to complete the requests I already have 🙁

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

It's more a matter now that I want to be able to complete the requests I already have 🙁

Or just put the project "thread" on hold until you get a better connection, I know our members would understand that. And as I said you are not obligated to do anything for them if they didn't. 🙂

Page 1 / 2