[Release] PeXploit ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Release] PeXploit V1.0

Kristijan1001
Topic starter
(@Kristijan1001)
Active RivalGamer

Once again xXx The Darkprogramer xXx has updated PeXploit, the original tool for installing games and DLC pkgs on Official Firmware using KaKaRoTo’s PS3xport.
Recently he launched a new website where you can find PeXploit and other current & future projects.
Downloads are below, a mirror is provided, but please visit xxxthedartkprogramerxxx.net for the latest updates and more.

PeXploit V0.8 marked the addition of an “Advanced” window giving you access to more features and giving you more control over the packages. However xDPx has removed it from PeXploit V1.0 because it needs a little more work.

To Quote xXx The Darkprogramer xXx:

Hi Guys So I Finally FInished PeXploit Itself it should be working 100% on all versions of windows

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has helped me creating this tool , without your testing, ideas , ext i would have never been able to finish this

Secondly I would like to thank all my users for their continued support , you guys rock !!

====ChangeLog V1.0====
• New Gui
• New Working Method
• New Logo
• New Code
• Works a bit faster now as well
• Lite And Dark Themed ( Switch View )

– not included yet is the advanced window (i’m still working on it still has a few things that needs to be done )
as soon as its done you can just add the advanced.exe in the pexploit folder

Credits:
==Devs==
• Kakaroto For PS3xport
• DetrikSys For His Work On PS3xport For Win
• pink1 For His Help
• psdev for some code
• all the other devs I’m forgetting

==Testers==
• ocam
• Marc0
• b0dz