Notifications
Clear all

**REDIRECT LINK** Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG

Page 6 / 7

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

anyone know of any other new mods or glitches for mgo3 or mgs5 lately???

i heard they were trying to get mods going on again for this game at SaveMGO but i haven't seen anything there yet...? 🙁

(@Hitman_shum)
New RivalGamer

Hello im having trouble accessing mgo..ill try to be clear

Everytime i try to connect to online it says "you need mgs5ttp downloadable content from psn store"

I downloaded the data from there but nothing works keeps giving me the same error, even with your update from the (old eboot files)

The unlimited stuff work btw thanks for that.... Just the mgo doesnt work

SOMEONE HELP ME GO ON MGO

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Hello im having trouble accessing mgo..ill try to be clear

Everytime i try to connect to online it says "you need mgs5ttp downloadable content from psn store"

I downloaded the data from there but nothing works keeps giving me the same error, even with your update from the (old eboot files)

The unlimited stuff work btw thanks for that.... Just the mgo doesnt work

SOMEONE HELP ME GO ON MGO

i have now uploaded in the original post every update for both BLES & BLUS that i could find online. So like ive told most of u try deleting all game data and updates and install every update that i have provided on here back on again and see if that works, and if it does then install Cheats pkg last and it should work...

(@Hitman_shum)
New RivalGamer

ok first im really disappointed in u guys...you were great befre now ur just sad.........

yuve just made a free mod a lil complicated, ''to open the contect like follow or share'' thats just lame tbh i was a prime member before im back to see this awesome site, but the things ive seen in here makes me wann puke

you just put the free mod on a survey that doesnt even work expired even.........this is the shit that makes NGU more awesome that you guys.....coz you want soo much for such little things.....its a free mod why put in surveys for peple to do so that it unlocks./...

and btw i tryed that shit it doesnt even open the content who the hell made that shit

so ITS REALLY DISAPPOINTING

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

ok first im really disappointed in u guys...you were great befre now ur just sad.........

yuve just made a free mod a lil complicated, ''to open the contect like follow or share'' thats just lame tbh i was a prime member before im back to see this awesome site, but the things ive seen in here makes me wann puke

you just put the free mod on a survey that doesnt even work expired even.........this is the shit that makes *** more awesome that you guys.....coz you want soo much for such little things.....its a free mod why put in surveys for peple to do so that it unlocks./...

and btw i tryed that shit it doesnt even open the content who the hell made that shit

so ITS REALLY DISAPPOINTING

I GOT NO SURVEY OR LIKE OR SHARE BUTTON ON MINE AND MY MODS DO WORK! CHECK MY POST AND MY MODS RIGHT!

Page 6 / 7