(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

It did'nt.

this is only for disc game version and for PS3 Custom Firmware v4.46 and higher

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Is there any codes or tools for the digital version of MGVTPP or MGO3?

if u need this for digital version and your on CFW v4.46 and higher than u have to first decrypt the eboot in the "game/npud*****/usrdir/" folder to get self and enter these offsets i can provide u for your region version of the game but im not sure it can work as i have never tested or tried these offsets on digital version of the game but it should work if ur willing to try?

(@teco1978)
New RivalGamer

if u need this for digital version and your on CFW v4.46 and higher than u have to first decrypt the eboot in the "game/npud*****/usrdir/" folder to get self and enter these offsets i can provide u for your region version of the game but im not sure it can work as i have never tested or tried these offsets on digital version of the game but it should work if ur willing to try?

If I upload the eboot, can you make the self? I know it's work for you but I'm a noob. What did you say? ๐Ÿ™‚

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

If I upload the eboot, can you make the self? I know it's work for you but I'm a noob. What did you say? ๐Ÿ™‚

yeah sure i just need to know the region its from to know which offsets i need to load for your game version, also are u sure ur on any cfw 4.46 and above cuz this will not work for u if ur not

ps. i was a noob at this too just like u but its really not that hard to get this it just takes common sense and a lil bit of practice, if ur interested in learning more i could teach u i dont know much but everything i learned i just googled it or watched a youtube video on how to do it, u will be pretty surprised how much u could learn by just searching for it on the web ๐Ÿ™‚

(@teco1978)
New RivalGamer

yeah sure i just need to know the region its from to know which offsets i need to load for your game version, also are u sure ur on any cfw 4.46 and above cuz this will not work for u if ur not

ps. i was a noob at this too just like u but its really not that hard to get this it just takes common sense and a lil bit of practice, if ur interested in learning more i could teach u i dont know much but everything i learned i just googled it or watched a youtube video on how to do it, u will be pretty surprised how much u could learn by just searching for it on the web ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm on rebug latest version cobra, the up is for eboot, mgo.self and tpp.self.
I'm starting to mess whit ccapi and hex, but stil noob, but will try hard to improve my skills, my first problem is time, since I'm a truck driver and spent most of month traveling.Any way, thanks for the help.
https://mega.nz/#!P8tGgYJD!971PZpWgeIqsPWHRETS14aa_0E6wCmLifLFz3VIQw8M
https://mega.nz/#!L1d3iATS!p5QY62isFSuLiXYzxVlj84IlChB7Yzz-hc1vGFC16vk
https://mega.nz/#!L9sXXawa!Pl5vOYcTfTYJIFTtOWFFnnLmpoVLVlTYN3uwR-tu7_A

Page 4 / 7