Red Dead Redemption...

Notifications
Clear all

Red Dead Redemption 2 Leaked By Ubisoft!? (RDR 2 PS4 & Xbox One)

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@Ghost)
New RivalGamer

So we all know its been a very long time since the first Red Dead Redemption was released and to be honest i think most of us can agree that it was a very good game a lot like GTA but with a twist.
So a lot of you had most likely forgotten that this was even a game any more as i will admit i had, but not that all the memories are coming back to me i have to admit i am a little excited to find out more about this new game from Rockstar.

So lets get into it, the following sheet is a survey that has been released by ubisoft which is asking their members on which new games they will purchasing this year and next and as you can see Red Dead Redemption 2 is among the games.

And as you can see in the picture above Ubisoft have accidentally added into the list Red Dead Redemption which must mean that we are going to see this game in the future because it is in this with a lot of games that have already been confirmed.

So what is your opinion on this whole drama, maybe you know something i don't? Let me know!

Source: http://www.gamepur.com/news/19184-n...scrolls-v-skyrim-2-red-dead-redemption-2.html

Link to the Survey https://ubisoft.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/ph/acs-opinion-crm/

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
11 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I think they are working on it. But they have other things they are working on also, so I dont think it is a big priority

(@Dr Pepper)
New RivalGamer

Would love to see red dead 2 i loved that game but how would the story line go because if i recall you die in the end :/

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

would be nice to se that game come back or even a new red dead on the next gen 🙂

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Won't be surprised to see another.We may see you play as his son in the second one.Was kinda a cliff hangar at the end.

Page 1 / 3