Notifications
Clear all

*Rare* Elite Modder

Rare
 Rare
Topic starter
(@Rare)
New RivalGamer

Hi My Name Is Rare MoDz But everyone Call me Rare So Today I Wanna Start off by saying that I'm a
Modder That Love Games and A RTM Developer & Coder I learned c++ & c# When i was 10 I Started Modding at Age Of 9 My First was a Sony PlayStation 3 SLIM ✰ JB ✰ 4.81.2 DEX and It had Gta And A Mod Menu.

I Learned Coding From a Friend His name is Trux| DevolperRTM his my bestfriend we Started working together and making Things For modders like us and other's and now we just trying set off our Dream of making everyone happy so if u mod and want a role join my discord and join our modding family...

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Very nice to have a fellow modder in the ranks 😀 I can't say I've heard of you tho :X What other things have you done?

(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to rG. You could be a useful member here if you could create menu's and tools. I am a CSS and HTML coder but have always been interested in C++ for programming and mods. I have edited a mod menu in the past but thats just as far as my knowledge go's. I dont think my head would master another language it just about copes with CSS and HTML haha.