PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 87 / 130

(@IH8UALL)
New RivalGamer

You need to only click on Original, do not click on Hen before. Only Original, the script has changed as it loads HEN automatically. Works now

So no Hen now? Click the "original" Button? Im confused because Im getting the port 733 number also

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

So no Hen now? Click the "original" Button? Im confused because Im getting the port 733 number also

yes it shows 733 if you load hen then original, you need to start the ps4 click original, load trainer then send payload, check your system information and make sure your ip hasn't changed as well. The trainer loads hen for you

(@IH8UALL)
New RivalGamer

yes it shows 733 if you load hen then original, you need to start the ps4 click original, load trainer then send payload, check your system information and make sure your ip hasn't changed as well. The trainer loads hen for you

Well now I am getting the same error except 9020 the end. Instead of 733

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

Well now I am getting the same error except 9020 the end. Instead of 733

Try closing and reopening, and don't forget the clear cookies and website data. Works everytime for me now.

(@IH8UALL)
New RivalGamer

Try closing and reopening, and don't forget the clear cookies and website data. Works everytime for me now.

Done all that many times. I must be doing something wrong on my end. I cannot figure it out

Page 87 / 130