Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 79 / 130

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

@TylerMods Thank you, I will test the update later there is another thing I keep getting and that is the common connection refused error I delete cookies and website data on the PS4, use HEN and Original, I get it working after a few restarts and cache clearing, is there anything I can do to get it working more regularly?

Not sure 🙁 I think as of now we just gotta keep fighting together 😀

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

It looks like

Not sure 🙁 I think as of now we just gotta keep fighting together 😀

@TylerMods It looks like when you get the failed connection, keep the awaiting payload screen on Original close the trainer and reopen, it then said payload already injected I can confirm you fixed RE REV 2 I like the way it adds ammo, you are very clever, i just hope it doesn't crash the game when it hits max capacity.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

It looks like

@TylerMods It looks like when you get the failed connection, keep the awaiting payload screen on Original close the trainer and reopen, it then said payload already injected I can confirm you fixed RE REV 2 I like the way it adds ammo, you are very clever, i just hope it doesn't crash the game when it hits max capacity.

Just added more RER2 cheats. Enjoy 😉 My PS4 rebooted after using enough skill points. Please give feedback on those.

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

Made a quick youtube video regarding the last of us remastered. @TylerMods, what am I doing wrong?

(@cleo001)
New RivalGamer

latest update wont working in me....how about you guys?

Page 79 / 130