PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 73 / 130

abu94
(@abu94)
New RivalGamer

merci merci on vas essaye

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

Im doing everything right, sending payload, once the game loads, selecting the cheats for The Last Of Us, attaching the cheats, each time getting the notification that the cheats ate attached, then pressing L3, then left on the directional pad, nothing comes up, I then start the game again do everything as above except this time I press left on the touch pad, no menu opens up. What am I doing wrong? Anyone got this to work on the last of us remastered?

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

No I only got debug on 1.08 by using ps4 cheater

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

What can u cheat on? What cheats can you activate?

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

Struggling to get this to work on The Last Of Us Remastered (CUSA00552). I use Mira/hen then select it again before I send the payloads over (message comes up saying payload successful), I then start the game and attach the cheats in the trainer, again I get a message telling me that the cheats have been attached, I go to bring the menu up (R3 then left on the dpad....nothing happens, I try left on the touch pad and R3, again nothing happens. Can anyone confirm if this works on The Last Of Us Remastered and if it does, what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much appreciated but this is starting tp do my head in.

Page 73 / 130