PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 64 / 130

(@kingasad)
New RivalGamer

Go to PS4 settings. System Info. Check your IP. Put that in my trainer. Select your firmware. Make sure you have the latest version from Dropbox link above. Go on PS4, go to your web browser > Firmware > HEN, let it finish > Original, with the browser still open, click Send Payload from my trainer.

ok i will give it try again at night i hope i will works and how can i active debug mod on uc 4 ?????

mytomga
(@mytomga)
New RivalGamer

thank for tool . But the last of us remaster ( CUSA00552) not working, I can't opent debug menu.

(@LyuboA)
New RivalGamer

thank for tool . But the last of us remaster ( CUSA00552) not working, I can't opent debug menu.

its working just fine i have used it many times clean web browser cache and if you cant run it after injecting the payload close the trainer and then reopen attach and try again

you can try the debug for CUSA00557 its working on CUSA00552 the cheats are working too it works even on CUSA00556 cheat too

(@RODOSGR)
New RivalGamer

5.05 PS4.good job

(@kingasad)
New RivalGamer

Go to PS4 settings. System Info. Check your IP. Put that in my trainer. Select your firmware. Make sure you have the latest version from Dropbox link above. Go on PS4, go to your web browser > Firmware > HEN, let it finish > Original, with the browser still open, click Send Payload from my trainer.

well its not working on hen1.7 its work mira+hen on ps4 shadow of coloses game perfect works Horizon zero dawn complete edition cheats are not working god of war is also old Uncharted 4 & lost legacy cheats not working CUSA which you install at trainer out date plz insert new CUSA version & need for speed Payback don't have unlimited Nitros too many times my ps4 shutdown self after connected with payload

Page 64 / 130