Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 5 / 130

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hey, just tried the app, not working. i'm getting the windows error messages (stopped responding close to wait ) every time i try to launch the app.

I and others do not receive this problem... so I am unsure how to fix such error... i'm sorry it's happening mate. Best I can say is try some troubleshooting? Reboot PC, make sure any anti-virus isn't disallowing it to open(Considering it asks to run as admin). Again, i'm sorry ! 🙁

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

I and others do not receive this problem... so I am unsure how to fix such error... i'm sorry it's happening mate. Best I can say is try some troubleshooting? Reboot PC, make sure any anti-virus isn't disallowing it to open(Considering it asks to run as admin). Again, i'm sorry ! 🙁

Tried all that, not launching. i click ..wait up to 15 seconds ..then the error message pops.

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Ok so i downloaded the latest version ....the app launched...but failed to connect i'm getting an error trying to send Payloads (PS4 IP and Hen /system version all set ) it doesn't work for me sadly.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Ok so i downloaded the latest version ....the app launched...but failed to connect i'm getting an error trying to send Payloads (PS4 IP and Hen /system version all set ) it doesn't work for me sadly.

It can't send payloads for now. Just use PS4 Cheater to send the payload(same payload) and then click a game and click attach(may not have to) you will then get an error most likely(ignore it and start cheating). I have heard GoW cheats do not work. I have updated to 5.05 and will try to fix what I can. Thank you for your feedback

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

It can't send payloads for now. Just use PS4 Cheater to send the payload(same payload) and then click a game and click attach(may not have to) you will then get an error most likely(ignore it and start cheating). I have heard GoW cheats do not work. I have updated to 5.05 and will try to fix what I can. Thank you for your feedback

I can't test it for now, because i just found that i have a different version of Uncharted 4 than the one you have. i managed to activate the dev menu manually using Hex Editor (it was quite a chore )

Page 5 / 130