Page 33 / 130

(@ravihpa)
New RivalGamer

@ravihpa :
1. Launch the HEN Vortex or Mira+Hen
2. Send The Payload!!! <= HOW!?
3. Connect DURING GAMEPLAY
4. Select Your Codes And Play!

The second step is the issue for me. I read up and apparently, once HEN payload has been initiated, we cannot send another payload. So, I thought this was the limitation of the ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.71 By c0d3m4st4.

So, I tried ps4-exploit-host on my PC, and apparently, as soon as I start HEN, then go into ORIGINAL and try to send the payload of PS4 Trainer by TylerMods (that's inside the payloads/5_05 folder), it times out. Shows - Error - Sender Timed Out. The PS4 remains on "Awaiting payload".

I tried this for 2 hours last night (trying and researching on the internet) but couldn't get past it. Any ideas?

kholio
(@kholio)
New RivalGamer

where is a link to download a last ver 1.2.2 ?

(@Dimit)
New RivalGamer

I and others do not receive this problem... so I am unsure how to fix such error... i'm sorry it's happening mate. Best I can say is try some troubleshooting? Reboot PC, make sure any anti-virus isn't disallowing it to open(Considering it asks to run as admin). Again, i'm sorry ! 🙁

Have the same problems with security suite unistalled maybe its the windows firewall that mess up ports

(@Dimit)
New RivalGamer

Other problem is the cached 5.05 that couses shut off . Anyone found a way to 100% get rid of cache ?

(@CraZy PoWeR)
New RivalGamer

i still cannot update the app ...update the link for the last ver plz ... i download the tool for many times and still cannot update

Page 33 / 130