PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 17 / 130

(@Matias3ds)
New RivalGamer

Great i will give it a try !!! Keep adding more games to enable cheat !!!! your awesome dude

(@prinzipal2005)
New RivalGamer

Hi,

sorry for my bad englisch !!

I try to explain what my problem is -> i canĀ“t send the Payload, it writes an error -> i think i know what is the problem : i started mira+hen and want to send the payload with the trainer - error cames.

When i start FTP in the Jailbreak Menu of the PS4 it shows me : The ps4 is now listening to IP Adress ... ... ... and Port : 1337

But the Trainer on PC gives me the Error with the IP Adress (which has the PS4) but gives another Port : 9020

How can i switch the Port from my ps4 or from the Trainer that the PC and the PS4 have the same Ports, or is this equal ??

MfG

barelynotlegal
(@barelynotlegal)
New RivalGamer

nice work.. i have some working .cht file though they arent much mostlyt money and items. im not sure how to search for help and i dont really know anyone that does or is willing to point in the direction. (dont need to be spoon fed just lead to the water lol)
and most of them arent in the tool so i gues a bonus? or maybe implement a way to add custom and have a central for database?
the tool works well and again thank you!

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

nice work.. i have some working .cht file though they arent much mostlyt money and items. im not sure how to search for help and i dont really know anyone that does or is willing to point in the direction. (dont need to be spoon fed just lead to the water lol)
and most of them arent in the tool so i gues a bonus? or maybe implement a way to add custom and have a central for database?
the tool works well and again thank you!

Add me on Discord TylerMods#6528

NiksekYabro
(@NiksekYabro)
New RivalGamer

cong. dude i will try it soon

Page 17 / 130