PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 117 / 130

(@Aurangzeb56)
New RivalGamer

I downloaded CUSA03219 but I can download CUSA03246 if you send me a link

I actually bought the physical copy of the Day One Edition of the game and that version is CUSA03246. ^^" Anyway for me to dump the game?

I tried using PS4cheater 1.4.5 as well as 1.4.7 to find the cheats for this game. I first tried to find a simple cheat as Fol, but searched all the address in the game, and found nothing. Tried finding the SP next, but nothing came up there either. I'm on 5.05 by the way.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

I actually bought the physical copy of the Day One Edition of the game and that version is CUSA03246. ^^" Anyway for me to dump the game?

I tried using PS4cheater 1.4.5 as well as 1.4.7 to find the cheats for this game. I first tried to find a simple cheat as Fol, but searched all the address in the game, and found nothing. Tried finding the SP next, but nothing came up there either. I'm on 5.05 by the way.

Well I'll see if I can find your CUSA

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

It seems as if all the games are untested, out of 7 games i tested only one worked (Dying Light) Bloodborne, RE7 doesn't work, all cheats, nothing works

Works for others and myself

(@Aurangzeb56)
New RivalGamer

Well I'll see if I can find your CUSA

Thanks @TylerMods. 😀 Much appreciated. Though if you can't find my version, could you teach me how to search for these codes? I tried my best to search them myself, but can't seem to find them. ^^"

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Thanks @TylerMods. 😀 Much appreciated. Though if you can't find my version, could you teach me how to search for these codes? I tried my best to search them myself, but can't seem to find them. ^^"

Unfortunately teaching in here with replies would be a pain lol. If you click the help button on my trainer you'll find my Discord server. My server members and I would be glad to teach you.

Page 117 / 130