Thanks for share it, nice work!!!

(@Vicodin10)
New RivalGamer

Where did you find the uncharted the lost legacy v1.00 and v1.08
codes for debug menu?

tnt2005
(@tnt2005)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods thanks dude its my bad i havent slept in two days haha, it attaches well, tried it on evil within 2 , health works but ammo only max ammo, 0 current and doest reload, and all other cheats doesnt work, my version is the same as the cusa mentioned US version, no cht file?

legendos
(@legendos)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods

I have this Uncharted releases:
Uncharted Drakes Fortune Resmastered PS4 EUR MULTi CUSA03280 - BlaZe
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Remastered PS4 EUR MULTi CUSA03281 - BlaZe
Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception Remastered PS4 EUR MULTi CUSA03282 - BlaZe

In this releases, all games are separately installable and of course, they have different cusa numbers.
Can you customize the trainer database for this uncharted games?

Or is it possible (for this and or other games like these) to integrate a cusa modification box in your trainer?

best regards!

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

@TylerMods thanks dude its my bad i havent slept in two days haha, it attaches well, tried it on evil within 2 , health works but ammo only max ammo, 0 current and doest reload, and all other cheats doesnt work, my version is the same as the cusa mentioned US version, no cht file?

This game was very difficult and is still lol so, sorry for not working cheats. AMmo it should be when you hit max and shoot it goes to 60 cause that's the max you can hold when you find all the pouches. But if you relaod it'll go back to like 6 or whatever..

Page 11 / 130