PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 106 / 130

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

I didn't know about this but I have been told they work fine.

@TylerMods Resi evil 6 cheats nothing changes until you enable infinite ammo then the game hangs also the same with watchdogs 2 no cheats work apart from unlimited botnet but that hangs when active, so i havent got any cheats to work and i know its the right cusa and ver 1.00 as two of the cheats crash the game, looks like other people have the same resi 6 issue as well

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods can you inlcude Wolfenstein 2 (CUSA07377) in the next update (IF POSS), tough game and Im struggling on it. Thanks

(@ZerOneX)
New RivalGamer

Guys, he will not include anything as far as I understood.... if you want a specific trainer over there.... go for it, figure out how to do it... provide the pointers or whatever and then he will add...

This is where I am right now.... figured out how to provide the .cht file, but this do not work anymore.... figuring out how to do in the right way now....

I am focused on Bloodborne CUSA 00900.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Guys, he will not include anything as far as I understood.... if you want a specific trainer over there.... go for it, figure out how to do it... provide the pointers or whatever and then he will add...

This is where I am right now.... figured out how to provide the .cht file, but this do not work anymore.... figuring out how to do in the right way now....

I am focused on Bloodborne CUSA 00900.

I mean, I would also do the same. Let other find the pointer so it is quicker rather then having one person to do the research.

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods hi mate can you fix resi 6 and watchdogs 2, none of the cheats work (resi 6 skill points work), correct cusa and version

Page 106 / 130