PS4 is said to outs...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 is said to outsell the Xbox One buy 2019

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Analytics have claimed the ps4 may just outsell the Xbox One by 23 million. They claim that 80 million PS4s will be used by 2019. Xbox one is said to be used by 57 million customers. Sony has stated that 18.5 million ps4 consoles have been sold since the release date. Microsoft's Xbox one has shipped 12.4 million units during their release date.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Thats because Xbox gives bans to people for no reason.Good friend of mine was banned from BO2 because he was in an game with an aimbotter.Tech support is crap with microsoft.I plan on switching soon.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Thats because Xbox gives bans to people for no reason.Good friend of mine was banned from BO2 because he was in an game with an aimbotter.Tech support is crap with microsoft.I plan on switching soon.

Yeah I am also planning on switching. I very rarely hear of people getting banned from Sony consoles.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I've always been a Playstation fan, right from PS1.

I bought a PS3 on release day and after around 3 years fancied a switch, I moved to Xbox 360 for one year, within that year my account was banned permanently because they accused me of modding my gamer score, which I didn't do.

I made the move back to PS3, then to PS4. I have no intentions of ever going back to Microsoft.

(@BreeZyHD)
New RivalGamer

There will be a New New Next Gen out by then lol

Page 1 / 2