PS4 EXPERTS come, y...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 EXPERTS come, your help is much needed XD

Page 3 / 5

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Ok so i used the video tut you gave me and followed every step, BUT when i click on the User's Guide i don't get the same page he's getting. i added the DNS he provided and all. but i'm getting the default user guide by SONY. ...what should i do now? ....is that what he meant by hosting?

You have to change you PS4 DNS to your PC IP if you are using the exploit host, or just use one of the sites used to store exploits.

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

You have to change you PS4 DNS to your PC IP if you are using the exploit host, or just use one of the sites used to store exploits.

I did all that but got stuck......i found a way better (fast less talking ) guide and i'm now playing my first backup game XD

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

I used this

and it took me few minutes to figure what's went wrong (from the unbelievably confusing first guide ...and man he talks A LOT! lol ) and all worked out 🙂

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I did all that but got stuck......i found a way better (fast less talking ) guide and i'm now playing my first backup game XD

haha congrats, I hate following YouTube tuts because they're filled with too much bullshit, I once watched someone talking about 10 minutes before getting into the point of the video. It's so frustrating when you find only one video tutorial X'D

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

haha congrats, I hate following YouTube tuts because they're filled with too much bullshit, I once watched someone talking about 10 minutes before getting into the point of the video. It's so frustrating when you find only one video tutorial X'D

Question can we install game patches? (as PKGs )

Page 3 / 5