PS3 DEBUGGER FIND A...

Notifications
Clear all

PS3 DEBUGGER FIND ADDRESS

Page 2 / 3

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I want find the stats address for cod black ops 3 for example , how i can find it with debugger ?
unlock all , medal , client modz ( god-mode ecc ) 😀

Hmmm I don't really mod the Call of Duty games much, but your best option would be to pick one of those that has an easy to see numerical value and search for that, change it in game and search for the new value until you narrow it down. God Mode is difficult and is different with each and every game, the best method for that would be to use what's known as a "fuzzy search" which means you will search a span of memory (a range) for an unknown value, injure yourself (or heal yourself) and search for a decreased, or increased value, depending. continue until you narrow it down and find your result.

If you know your way around PPC, you can decrypt the Eboot (or the .self) into IDA and search for common functions that way. Search around this forum or google for tutorials!

Hope that shines some light for you and if you need any more help just ask!

Topic starter
(@mark_programmer)
New RivalGamer

Hmmm I don't really mod the Call of Duty games much, but your best option would be to pick one of those that has an easy to see numerical value and search for that, change it in game and search for the new value until you narrow it down. God Mode is difficult and is different with each and every game, the best method for that would be to use what's known as a "fuzzy search" which means you will search a span of memory (a range) for an unknown value, injure yourself (or heal yourself) and search for a decreased, or increased value, depending. continue until you narrow it down and find your result.

If you know your way around PPC, you can decrypt the Eboot (or the .self) into IDA and search for common functions that way. Search around this forum or google for tutorials!

Hope that shines some light for you and if you need any more help just ask!

yes for ida no problem .. already decrypt the eboot / default_mp

thnaks for the help

Topic starter
(@mark_programmer)
New RivalGamer

Cain532 😀 i have found some address , i habe new question 🙂
for update the address ( example speed , ammo ecc ) how ?

thanks

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Cain532 😀 i have found some address , i habe new question 🙂
for update the address ( example speed , ammo ecc ) how ?

thanks

Not too sure what you mean, are you talking about if there is an update, how to find the address again? If so, I would suggest using a breakpoint and then saving a 16 byte chunk at the pointer address to search for late 😛

Topic starter
(@mark_programmer)
New RivalGamer

Not too sure what you mean, are you talking about if there is an update, how to find the address again? If so, I would suggest using a breakpoint and then saving a 16 byte chunk at the pointer address to search for late :p

yes sir , when there is a new patch of game ( now 1.09 ) tomorrow 1.10 . For update my actual address

Page 2 / 3