Notifications
Clear all

Project Pi

Project Pi
Topic starter
(@Project Pi)

Hey. I am somewhat new to this side of the gaming community. I am in the middle of making my own BO2 RTM tool. I am almost done with it. And I am getting a new jailbreak soon to test it on. If it works i will let you know and if any one wants it, ill give them it.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble Member

Hey. I am somewhat new to this side of the gaming community. I am in the middle of making my own BO2 RTM tool. I am almost done with it. And I am getting a new jailbreak soon to test it on. If it works i will let you know and if any one wants it, ill give them it.

Welcome to Rival Gamer (y) any questions or concerns pm iAmLegacyy7 or any of my fellow staff members, Don't forget to upgrade to prime where you have access to all prime cintent.....im all about cod games if you need any certain offsets for bo2 i can share some with you if you need :p

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable Member

Welcome Project Pi To RivalGamer, Hope you enjoy your stay here with us 😀
Any questions? feel free to message me or any of the staff make sure your read the rules & FAQs

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable Member

Welcome to RG, enjoy the content!

Cant wait to experience the RTM tool, looking forward 😉