Program Video (I re...

Notifications
Clear all

Program Video (I record your tool/program)

Page 1 / 2

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hey guys, so many programmers/coders/devs don't have anything to record so I am posting this free service that will show me using your tool/program and what it all does (or just main features you wish to be shown)

I record with an HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, I render my videos with Sony Vegas Pro 13.0, I can add music (non-copyright) and I will upload your video to my channel so you have video proof of your tool/program. Please do not send me tools that are already released such as COD stats editor, if you want me to record something make sure its something worth recording.

My channel: Rage - YouTube

*YouTube overlay does not need to be shown (shown in video above)
*I can record gameplay and my pc at sametime (if requested)
*Tools must be something different other than simple COD tools or GTAV tools (if you have something new then maybe, depending on what it is)
*Keep in mind its free so please do not rush me, but I will normally get video recorded, edited, and posted in a day or two (unless I am busy with College)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
Shenmue
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

I may offer the same service aswell lol iv got a HDPVR and fuck all to record.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey guys, so many programmers/coders/devs don't have anything to record so I am posting this free service that will show me using your tool/program and what it all does (or just main features you wish to be shown)

I record with an HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, I render my videos with Sony Vegas Pro 13.0, I can add music (non-copyright) and I will upload your video to my channel so you have video proof of your tool/program. Please do not send me tools that are already released such as COD stats editor, if you want me to record something make sure its something worth recording.

My channel: Rage - YouTube

Example video:

*YouTube overlay does not need to be shown (shown in video above)
*I can record gameplay and my pc at sametime (if requested)
*Tools must be something different other than simple COD tools or GTAV tools (if you have something new then maybe, depending on what it is)
*Keep in mind its free so please do not rush me, but I will normally get video recorded, edited, and posted in a day or two (unless I am busy with College)

Video was removed due to violation lol, please fix

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Is this paid or free, because i need someone to record a showcase for GZ tools, interested?

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Video was removed due to violation lol, please fix

I know lol I have been advertising my videos to people who hate modder to increase views lol, it worked but also got some of my videos removed lol

Page 1 / 2