Notifications
Clear all

Popping in to say hello

Page 1 / 3

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Hey i was referred to Rival Gamer by @Becca and i'm glad i was as it looks like a very friendly environment so here's a little bit about me if any of you are interested

My name is kevin i am 17 years old (Soon to be 18 in october) from scotland i am an active member on a few forums and i'm hoping to add Rival Gamer to the list, I enjoy gaming on the xbox 360 & PC so if any of you play on those platforms feel free to PM me for my GT or steam. I will not drag this on too long as its still early in the morning but i will see you all around and thanks for having me here.
Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hey thanks for coming, hope you stay active and help the community grow 🙂

nice intro 🙂

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hey i was referred to Rival Gamer by @Becca and i'm glad i was as it looks like a very friendly environment so here's a little bit about me if any of you are interested

My name is kevin i am 17 years old (Soon to 18 in october) from scotland i am an active member on a few forums and i'm hoping to add Rival Gamer to the list, I enjoy gaming on the xbox 360 & PC so if any of you play on those platforms feel free to PM me for my GT or steam. I will not drag this on too long as its still early in the morning but i will see you all around and thanks for having me here.

welcome to Rival Gamer hope you enjoy your stay, if you can tell your friends that would be great

(@Billy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome enjoy your stay! keep active and don't break the rules

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to the site! Feels weird welcoming someone that has been here longer than I, but I have to start welcoming sometime!

Page 1 / 3