Notifications
Clear all

PKG Fix Update

Page 2 / 3

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You guys should just make a simple picture guide for people to do it on their own so they can add the custom codes of their choice rather than being stuck choosing a package to install that has the codes they want without the extra codes they don't want.

People are too lazy to learn.

(@RiPPERD)
New RivalGamer

People are too lazy to learn.

Hello buddy was told to speak to you about releasing some mods etc... only trouble is the tools have come a long way since i last modded the ps3 (bricked it and gave it up)

got a few ps3s now with cfw on both CEX and DEX what i do know is a lot of the cheats are now done via the eboot file... i used to mod the game files directly so was no eboots or cheat pkg files back then... can you hook me up with the latest tools i need please and ill get to work 🙂

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello buddy was told to speak to you about releasing some mods etc... only trouble is the tools have come a long way since i last modded the ps3 (bricked it and gave it up)

got a few ps3s now with cfw on both CEX and DEX what i do know is a lot of the cheats are now done via the eboot file... i used to mod the game files directly so was no eboots or cheat pkg files back then... can you hook me up with the latest tools i need please and ill get to work 🙂

Here's everything you need to make a cheat pkg: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-make-a-cheat-pkg.7513/#post-49116

If you need further assistance join our discord server and contact @T0PGlitch3r to help you out if he can.

ramy
(@ramy)
New RivalGamer

Dark Souls 2
Scholar of The First Sin &
Dark Souls
Prepare To Die Edition

T0PGlitch3r
Topic starter
(@t0pglitch3r)
Estimable RivalGamer

Thanks I will have a look later