Notifications
Clear all

Percy Jackson

Page 1 / 5

Percy Jackson
Topic starter
(@Percy Jackson)
Eminent RivalGamer

Well, my name is Percy Jackson, and I just joined Rival Gamer a few minutes ago. I was surfing though the forums when I found this introduction forum, so I decided to make my own. I play Grand Theft Auto V and Modern Warfare 3. Im starting to learn to crack accounts, so I might setup a service later. I hope that I will be accepted into this great community and contribute to whatever I can. I am also looking forward to putting in hard work and effort to become a respected member of this forum. Well, thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Best Regards,
Percy Jackson

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
21 Replies
 Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

I don't see why you wouldn't be accepted here? You seem like a cool guy! You on Xbox or PS3?
If you need help with anything just send me a PM, See you around!

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer man. I hope you enjoy your stay 🙂

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome mate. Enjoy your time here 🙂

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Well, my name is Poseidon, and I just joined Rival Gamer a few minutes ago. I was surfing though the forums when I found this introduction forum, so I decided to make my own. I play Grand Theft Auto V and Modern Warfare 3. Im starting to learn to crack accounts, so I might setup a service later. I hope that I will be accepted into this great community and contribute to whatever I can. I am also looking forward to putting in hard work and effort to become a respected member of this forum. Well, thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Best Regards,
Poseidon

Welcome to rivalgamer.comm!
Enjoy your stay and make some freinds to!

Page 1 / 5