PC Recovery - Speed...

Notifications
Clear all

PC Recovery - Speed Up PC - Virus Removal (Cleaning, Opt., etc.)

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Dog88's PC Recovery Service

Hello RivalGamer's, today I am here to offer you my PC service. I've thought about this lately and finally decided to post this as a service for people. This will be very beneficial for many people, especially if you don't know how to remove or fix anything. Luckily, I have many skills in computer and charges are much more fair than companies would charge. I pretty much do the exact same thing.

So in this service I will offer things such as:
- Virus Removal
- Optimization
- Cleaning (Removing Trash, Temp, or Unnecessary Files)
- Ad-Removal
- Faster Boot-Up
- Faster Computer Itself (Everything)
- & much more!

Everything is done by me remote controlling your PC using a free program called TeamViewer. The process of everything can take anywhere up to 1-4 hours or longer. Most of it depends on how fast your PC already is and how much work it needs. I will verify with you at times which programs and files I can delete, just incase. But most will be just trash you don't even know existed. If at anytime you felt I was harming your computer or something you could override my mouse access and disconnect the connection.

I have already done this for many people before posting as a service, as I was asked to. All customers have said they're computers were much faster and an improvement was made! Unfortunately, all these people were over Skype which I have lost their names. But take my word for it :p After I start to get at least 1-3 people buying, I will ask them to leave a vouch, which will prove my service 🙂

Now, because everyone's computer is different charges vary. I will ask you to pay a small fee before I start the process, then after completed or in the middle of the session you will send the rest of the funds. I will most likely take control to get an idea of what I'm dealing with, then give you a quote. If you are interested in this service contact me via PM or Skype Dog88Christian.

Payment Method:
At the moment, Paypal is only accepted.

Vouches:

Thank you sooo much for your good service

you removed all kinds of the virus i really had on my laptop 🙂

Thank you soo much for your help! and people this guy is very TRUSTFULL GUY!

He does a very good job with the PC Recovery!

I RECOMMEND THIS GUY

2 Replies
Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Thank you sooo much for your good service <3

you removed all kinds of the virus i really had on my laptop 🙂

Thank you soo much for your help! and people this guy is very TRUSTFULL GUY!

He does a very good job with the PC Recovery!

I RECOMMEND THIS GUY